Work on15th January 2016
It was a busy end to 2015 with a number of export packing consolidations being loaded into containers during Christmas week.
- 3 containers of bakery equipment, collected, export packed for tropical climates, loaded and dispatched.
- 1 x 40′ flatrack with a Mazak machine packed into a foil bag within a timber case, for shipping to Singapore. 548 x 352 x 383cms and 20,100 kgs
- 1 x 40′ container with 8 timber cases packed, loaded and dispatched for Singapore.
- 2 plywood cases packed with aerospace jigs at our customers site for airfreight shipment.
- 1 centrifuge collected and packed for seafreight transport to China.
- Various packages of dangerous goods marked, labelled, packed, and IATA dangerous goods supplied.
With some very large export packing projects on the horizon, 2016 is shaping out to be a very exciting year ahead.