PK Marine Freight Services has offered an exemplary export and import handling service to major British exporters and multinational engineering organisations over the past 40 years.
As an accredited ISO 9001 company, we regularly undertake export packing and case making work for the MoD and various government departments.
Operating from our 8 acre site in Knowsley, Merseyside, we offer a totally comprehensive export and import handling service for all types of cargo, unequalled in its quality and scope.
- 15th January 2016
It was a busy end to 2015 with a number of export packing consolidations being loaded into containers during Christmas week.
- 3 containers of bakery equipment, collected, export packed for tropical climates, loaded and dispatched.
- 1 x 40′ flatrack with a Mazak machine packed into a foil bag within a timber case, for shipping to Singapore. 548 x 352 x 383cms and 20,100 kgs
- 1 x 40′ container with 8 timber cases packed, loaded and dispatched for Singapore.
- 2 plywood cases packed with aerospace jigs at our customers site for airfreight shipment.
- 1 centrifuge collected and packed for seafreight transport to China.
- Various packages of dangerous goods marked, labelled, packed, and IATA dangerous goods supplied.
With some very large export packing projects on the horizon, 2016 is shaping out to be a very exciting year ahead.