Over the last 40 years you would be hard pressed to find a country that we haven’t shipped something to. This experience has give us an understand in the complications and differences in shipping goods to specific countries.
With the different customs requirements and regulations in timber it is important to have an experiences and trusted company handling your shipment.
We have regular shipments to the following regions:
- China and the Far East (mainly large scale gas projects)
- West Africa (plant machinery and goods for mining projects)
- North America and Canada (automotive parts and construction materials)
- Russia and former Soviet territories (automotive and gas projects)
- Australia (for the most part personal effects but also machinery for the glass industry)